Friday, January 09, 2009

New Years!

We spent our New Years Celebration at the Jacobs' Family Cabin in Cle Elum. I don't know who had more fun, the kids or the big kids (us adults). When 2009 came we decided to go sledding. So much fun! I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time! I honestly don't remember the last time Shawn and I went sledding without the kids. It was as if we were 8 years old again. Trying new jumps and crashing after the jumps was a blast, until we felt the pain the next day!
My favorite was when Becks, Leah and I went down on the sled together, crashed at the bottom and Jake (Beck's son) was at the front door (he woke up) and was looking out at us. Busted Becks! Her fun was over.
Thank You Rebecca and Eric!
We all had a great time....even if we got stuck on the other side of the pass:)
So, Thank You Leah and Brady for letting us stay at your house.
Shawn & Ellee sledding
She's in there somewhere
She loved it!

"This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy....Urgent breaking news...Cannon Ball!"
This is one of Jackson's favorite sayings. Thanks Uncle John!





This is Eric crashing after trying to snow board down the hill on a kid sled

Happy New Year!

All the kids at their New Years Eve party at 8:00pm. We did a count down and everything to 2009. The party was over around 8:15 and it was off to bed! I wonder at what age this won't work anymore?

Ava & Jake

Crue & Tate
Happy 2009!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nasinec Family said...

How adorable are they kissing? Looks like a blast! I can't remember the last time I went sledding-I mean without kids and down a "real" hill. Happy 2009!