Thursday, January 29, 2009

Uh Oh!

Jackson: "Mom, Ellee ripped my book! That's really not cool!"
This is the evidence that Ellee really did rip apart Jackson's dinosaur book. So I went into the toyroom to "discipline" her (slap her hand). After I left I heard Jackson say to her, "Ellee, that's naughty! That's why I told on you!"
Well at least he is justifying why he tattled on her. It was pretty sad, he came to me in tears....I'm thankful he doesn't take these matters into his own hands. After hearing his word choices, it was really hard not to laugh....but I contained myself because he was devastated.
Poor book, it was shredded and had to be donated to the garbage.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nasinec Family said...

Too cute! I wish I kept a record of all the things that I hear Drew say to Will through out the day. On Wednesday I heard him trying to convince Sophia to to give him the cars that she was playing with. He said, "Come on Sophia, sharing is caring ya know!"