Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day with the Pedersens & Diseths

No more pictures please!

This is the best group picture I got of the kids!






The Diseth Family...... and a baby girl on the way in April!











Ellee & Parker


Jackson & Sophia

Merry Christmas to all!

Shawn waited a couple years for this blanket....since college Shawn has collected crown royal bags. He got this grand idea to have my Mom make a blanket out of them-Well he finally got it this Christmas! My Mom apologized to me, since it does not match anything in my house whatsoever! Shawn thought this was the best gift ever! Thanks Mom!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Cypher Family :) said...

The kids are so cute! At least you got a "sorta" group picture. :) The blanket is amazing. What a great idea! Hope your 2009 is full of blessings.

Nasinec Family said...

Really cool blanket! I bet he has a lot of memories from all of those bags! Wait a minute, maybe he doesn't remember getting all of those bags!

I have a tub full of Tyce's b-ball t-shirts dating all the way back to Jr. High and I was wanting to do that same thing for a quilt for Drew's bed. I have motivation now! Or at least to find someone to do it! :-0

Stockton Family said...

LOVE, love the blanket...maybe Brock and Scotty helped him with a few of those bags...hehehe.

Rachel, Jamin, Kara, Jace and Bryce said...

Love the group picture of the kids - especially Elle. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Take Care.

ACB said...

This is AWESOME! I love it...a true family heirloom! ahahaha