Friday, January 16, 2009

Lunch in the Jungle

During Christmas Break I had really hoped to take the kids to The Ra1n Forest Cafe. Since our weather was so crazy and we got stuck on the other side of the pass the day we were supposed to go, I decided now would be a good time! Thank You Grandma McGowan for meeting us there, it was fun!

Ellee had so much fun, she pretty much was squealing and pointing the entire time. At one point I walked over with her to show her the gorillas and they "came to life." She would not take one more step foward, so I had to carry her and then she was fine staring, pointing and looking a bit confused.





Much to my surprise I think Jackson was a little nervous....that was a shock...Seriously! He stopped dead in his tracks when I tried to get him to walk closer to the elephants. We had to explain over and over again that the animals weren't real. He kept saying he knew that, but something still kinda got to him. He was really curious about the gorillas and kept asking when they were going to "wake up" again. He did say he loved it though!


Ellee enjoying the fish!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachel, Jamin, Kara, Jace and Bryce said...

Love all your pics and totally dig your background:-) I just saw Naomi today and congratulated her on #3! I am telling you all the cool people are doing it (hee, hee). After next week I think I will feel a little more as ease, so let's try to hook up. Take Care.

Jo Dee said...

Love the blog remodel! My kidos love the "cafe" but I have to say I'm not too fond of the menu myself!:) It's all about the experience right?

The Cypher Family :) said...

We just went there today ... the kids love it. Looks like you guys had a blast! Xander and Kennedy loved everything except the rainstorms... :) Hope all is well!