Friday, January 09, 2009

A few of their favorite things


Jackson's absolute favorite game right now is Sorry! He amazes me everyday with what he can do, understand and come up with! He told Shawn that if you draw an eleven you get to trade places with an opponent. Shawn looked at me shocked and couldn't believe Jackson new the word, opponent. I told Shawn that's what the card says. Kids have an AMAZING memory!

The other day while Auntie Erin, Jackson and I were playing, I happened to win:) and Jackson looked at Erin and said, we lost, right Erin? We cracked up!


Jackson & Sophia playing Sorry with Auntie Erin and I

Whenever anyone gets a Sorry and sends Jackson back to start, he hits his fist on the table, does this growling sound and says, "I'm so mad at you!" (We're working on that. He is though, however, ok with losing now) Whenever anyone else gets a Sorry and sends someone other than him back to start he asks for a high-five. Do we have a competitor on our hands? You wouldn't have know it from this!

In the past few weeks Jackson has really taken a liking to coloring. I mean really coloring. Either the whole page is colored, or everything on it. Thank goodness! I was getting a little worried when I would see his work posted on the preschool bulletin board and his work wasn't even colored on. Not.one.single.mark. I love that he plays with his tongue or sticks it out when he is concentrating so hard.

Since Brother is coloring so is Ellee! We are working on not sneaking crayons in our mouths!

My Dad, Papa, working on the puzzle with Sophia & Jackson

PuZzLeS are AWESOME!

Jackson has a few 25 chunky piece puzzles, but the other day I bought him a 100 piece, 3-D Cars Puzzle. He pretty much can put it together. I just have to help categorize the pieces for him and away he goes!

Hours and hours of fun!

Yippee!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jo Dee said...

Now that we don't live by each other I'm so glad you have a blog so that I can stay updated! What a wonderful Holiday you guys had! And yes...dinner 2009! Ummm...when?:)

Nasinec Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun. The boys have been loving games also. Do you have Elefun? It's a great one for Elle!

Mama Bee said...

You've been tagged, yo! :)
http://momtobee.blogspot.com/