Friday, June 10, 2011

Last Day of Preschool

Well here we are....The last day of Preschool. This year has gone by really fast! They seem to be going faster and faster these days!





Jackson was always there every morning we dropped Ellee off at Preschool, since he went to afternoon Kindergarten. I'm glad everything worked out the way it did this year. The mornings Ellee had Preschool and I didn't work, I spent the time with Jackson. The afternoons Jackson had school and I didn't work, I spent with Ellee. It was really nice having special time with each of them, especially since Jackson will be going to school all day everyday next year. I knew I had to cherish the time, one last year and boy am I glad I did! It all goes by so fast!



I love the pictures in front of the sign at school!


Look here, here and here for previous years!



Ellee has told me numerous times already that she wants to go to school because she is in the big kid class now....One of these days Summer will come Ellee!



Ellee's Wonderful Teachers!

Mrs. Brozick and Mrs. Papen

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Cypher Family :) said...

They grow up so fast! Beautiful pictures Sara! :)