Sunday, June 05, 2011

Birthday Party at Sherman Valley Ranch

Our little friend, Pearce, wanted to celebrate his 4th Birthday at his Nana's house. The kids were in heaven. What a beautiful piece of property! My friend, Shannon, grew up at this amazing place down in the Olympia area.


30+ acres down near Black Lake, Sherman Valley Ranch.




Sweet Ava






Jackson playing football with some of the boys.



Ellee getting a ride with Pearce and Jack's Nana, Nancy.



Ellee looks scared here, but she actually loved it!



Hmmmm???



Ellee surprises me when it comes to doing things. I don't think she would have gone down face first on a slide last year, but this year, not a problem. I don't think I could have even talked her into it last year. She has always done things in her own good time.



This is what happens when you play with mainly boys all day!


The Buns!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: