Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shrek at 5th Avenue


Jackson and I went on a date together last weekend and saw Shrek the Musical. He and I loved it and were engaged the entire time. It helped that I had bought skittles though!
Through almost the entire show, Jackson kept asking me where Puss'n Boots was. It took me the whole show to realize he wasn't in the first movie...he came in number 2? I think....
Jackson's favorite parts of the musical occured when Shrek growled to scare the "bad guys" and when he tooted. (Shrek did that alot....so did Princess Fiona)

Jackson is actually in the theater in this picture. I didn't get a very good one and got busted right after I took it anyways.

Shrek's Swamp


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nasinec Family said...

So much fun! I have heard that it is a blast and the kids love it. We might have to check it out. We are going to the Doodlebops even though, I can't stand them. :-)

The Brown Family said...

I'm so glad to hear that he really enjoyed it! I love mommy/son "dates." I bet you had a great time! Jake is looking forward to going next weekend too!