Friday, September 05, 2008

"You can do it at a trot, you can do it at a gallop..."




You can do it real slow so your heart won't palpitate....just don't be late


Do the Puyallup!




Done doing the Puyallup!

For the first time in 31 years, I went to the "cattle drive" AKA Parade that kicks off the Fair. I had no clue this even happened. We then went to the fair, since everyone was able to get in free from 10:00-12:00. (Didn't know that either) I guess I was a good student and was in school, instead of at the fair:) The kids had a blast and I'm sure we will be back!

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Hey...I LOVE Jackson's shirt! Glad you all had fun!

ACB said...

I miss these kiddos! It is hard to believe I won't see them until next Summer. Hopefully if I get out there for work in December I can spend the weekend in Puyallup!