Thursday, March 13, 2008

First Play

I took Jackson to see his first play today. We went on a date together to see Beauty and the Beast put on by Rogers High School students. It was amazing! He was so excited to go. He kept asking me all day if there was going to be a dragon in it and if it was scary. That's what he wanted!

Jackson sat through the entire thing and absolutely loved it. Every once in awhile he would turn to me and ask where the dragon was.

After the play I asked him what his favorite part was, he responded with "the beast." Of course he did! He now thinks he is a Beast.....What have I done????

With a haircut like that, who wouldn't want to go on a date with him?!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOhhh! He's SO cute...I love the coat on him! I can't wait until the next Disney on Ice so he can come too :)