Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nap Times!


Seriously people....I can't make this stuff up!


I went in to check on Ellee during naptime and this is what I found. I can't imagine falling asleep like that. I did move her to her bed and she didn't even notice.






And this is what I found today during nap time!


The day before I set up Jacksons's little tent in his room so he could sleep in it that night. I think this was Ellee's version of a tent.

I decided to leave Ellee in her clothes hamper sleeping instead of putting her in her crib. Naptime would have been over for sure!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Riccobenes... said...

MY WORD! That girl is hilarious! I am cracking up! You could write children's books based on her!

The Eyfords said...

hilarious!!!!!

Judy said...

Now that is cute!