Friday, October 09, 2009

Miracle Grow!

So check out our hanging basket! I wish I would have taken a picture of it the day we got it. Shawn always buys me a hanging basket from Vassey's Nursery for Mother's Day. This is what it looked like at the end of the summer! It was absolutely huge(it was almost touching the ground) and beautiful all summer long! Thanks to my lawn boy (Shawn) that watered it and took care of it and all my pots for that matter. I planted the plants in the pots on the porch last spring and I always need that instant gratification, so I buy too many flowers for one pot. The size of the plants and the way they fit in the pot when I first planted them was perfect, but then add a little water, miracle grow and sun and they take over! They were beautiful as well, just hard for anyone to come up our front steps to the door! There are actually 2 pots on the porch that are black!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: