Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Fair 2009

We ventured out to the Spring Fair with the Brown Family.....the kids had a blast! It was surprisingly really warm that day. Jackson & Ava Jackson & Jake
I told Jackson to hold onto his sister (this was her very first ride ever). I didn't think he would have the choke hold on her though. I'm so thankful he watches out for her!

Paint ball guns with the Dads!



Jake's a pro!


Quote from Jackson recently:
"Mom, I don't like spiders anymore. Just worms and snakes!"

Our little bugs!


Ellee's first Merry go Round ride! She laughed and squealed the entire time!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Cypher Family :) said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. :) It was a beautiful weekend!

Riccobenes... said...

What a fun time! I love the "holding Ellee" pic!