Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Baby is 2

This is the invitation I sent out for her little Birthday Party!
She looks so grown up to me in this picture.
My baby turned 2 today and received the best gift of all....a sweet baby girl cousin!
Happy Birthday Ellee! We are celebrating Friday and Saturday.
I was really reminded today of just what exactly I was doing 2 years ago to the day. What an awesome gift to have a healthy beautiful baby! You have been such a blessing to us Ellee and we LOVE You!
"Happy Yoooouuuu!" (That's her version of singing "Happy Birthday")
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nasinec Family said...

Happy, Happy, Happy 2nd Birthday Ellee! We hope you had a very exciting day and we wish you the best year to come!

Love,
Drew and Will (your birthday buddy!)

Riccobenes... said...

Ellee you are growing so fast! Happy birthday!What a cute invite!