Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bunco Christmas Gathering






































Just in case you can't tell, but we are all in fabulous Christmas attire! The girls got together for our white elephant and gift card exchange. This year we decided to wear "Christmas" sweaters, which turned into 80's Christmas attire. Becks had the best outfit ever....I think I would call it Extremely Festive 80's Teacher....She looked awesome! I loved all the creativity and tributes to family members. (some of the clothes were borrowed:))


Thank You also to Kathy for Kyle's first cordless phone (I think it's older than me) Kyle, you can have it back if you miss it!!!!!!










Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nasinec Family said...

Oh no you didn't!

Call you for pedicures early next week.

LDraper said...

Seriously? You didn't waste any time posting this!

Hilarious pictures!!!

Be sure to plug in your new phone today!

The Cypher Family :) said...

You are all beautiful!

WEEE said...

I can not believe that you already have these on site. It was a great time had by all! We all look so festive!