Sunday, November 16, 2008

Preschool Work

"Sammy the Scarecrow"

I have been having a really hard time throwing things away lately. Especially Jackson's Preschool work. How can any Mom throw away their child's "hardwork?" So I decided to start taking pictures of it.
I will be saving a few of my favorites however!
(Shhhh!!!.....don't tell Shawn:))

Jackson's work hanging in the playroom

I have to take something down to put his next masterpiece up!


We truly have an artist on our hands:)
Jackson said he didn't get to use paint brushes on this painting. Just wheels and marbles and I'm guessing fingers. (Can't you tell?)

Jackson, The Spider!


Yep, you read that right. "Slithering Rattlesnake"

Jackson truly loves preschool. Whenever I pick him up, I always ask, "what did you do at school?"

Jackson, "I played with the Buzz Light Year, he has wings!"

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel, Jamin, Kara, Jace and Bryce said...

I love how you are hanging the projects on the wall. Brandie had just shared that idea with me - nice to see it work. You are right - a true artist in the making. I love his artwork.

Riccobenes... said...

I like the idea of taking pictures of the art work...I just want to get rid of all the "stuff" in the house! I saw that idea on Oprah too. The mom made a book out of the art work pictures on snapfish.