Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween



I thought I would back track and show
Halloween 2007
Keep your eyes "peeled" Monkey on the loose!





Nana and Papa Pedersen had a Halloween Party for the Grandkids!


They had a Haunted House for the kids to play in!
They all loved it!

Our Cousins

The Lion and Dorothy

Our Cousins
Scooby Doo and Ariel

Halloween is FINALLY here!
"To Infinity and Beyond!"
"Trick or Treat"


I didn't dress up this year


And my personal Favorite.......
I never thought I would see the day.......
Boy, how kids change you!
"They come in adult sizes too!
Don't be jealous!"

Buzz Senior and Buzz Junior

We had alot of fun this year!

6 comments:

LDraper said...

I cannot believe they have an adult sized Buzz costume.

Quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! :)

Oh, and your kids are crazy cute too! :)

Stockton Family said...

OMG!!!! So cute of Shawn to dress up:) :) The kiddos look cute:) :) :)

Jo Dee said...

Shawn...you look absolutely ridiculous and I LOVE it. Jer was a boy scout leader and the mullet wig found its place AGAIN! I swear that thing will never die. We missed treating at your house this year!

Nasinec Family said...

I can't stop laughing right now! Can't wait to show Tyce!

Fredericks Family said...

Ok I can't wait to show Adam that picture! I love that he dressed up with his kids! He might be getting some slack from Adam though:) Cute Cute pics!!!

Fredericks Family said...

Shawn --- Next year i think you should go for the incredibles. they wear tights..........and a speedo.

Adam