Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dumpster Diving

Let me start off by saying that Ellee had just finished a waffle, cereal and banana breakfast.
Well I needed to finish getting ready so I let Ellee and Jackson play downstairs, which usually is fine. This particular day was a little different. Lately, Jackson has been good about telling us when Ellee is up to something she shouldn't be doing. However, today he didn't.
Shawn ran downstairs to get something for work and yelled up to me, "Sara come down here!"
I ran down and he said he found Ellee sitting at the table eating the two ends of the bread and the bread bag was on the floor next to her. He then said, didn't you throw those away?
Um...yes, I did.
Apparently Ellee went and fished the bread bag out of the garbage and got the bread out, sat at the table and started eating. I'm telling you, this girl loves carbs and will do anything to eat more of them!
Disgusting? Well yes! But thank goodness the bread was in the bag.
She obviously doesn't want to be wasteful....
Thank You for the reminder Ellee!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stockton Family said...

What a GREAT story!!!! I LOVE IT:)

Riccobenes... said...

So funny! Thank goodness for big brothers...usually! I don't know about Jackson, but Dominic has quite a bit to tell when it comes to Gianna!