Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jackson's Lingo

Ok, so when Shawn started telling Jackson he was going to bed in a few minutes he of course disagreed. Well anyways we were watching American Idol (we love it by the way and so does Jackson, he calls it the singing show) and Shawn paused it (we also love DVR-what took us so long to get that? It's a must if you like TV at all.) I'm way off topic-so I will need to blog about my thoughts on DVR or TIVO another time. Back to my story. The TV is paused and Jackson turned and looked at the TV and said, "don't pause it Daddy!" (Remember he's 2-almost 3) Shawn and I just froze and started laughing. Go figure, he is learning the lingo. It just really surprised us. I'm assuming he will be coming up with alot of things to say that will surprise us from here on out!

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

What a cutie! He probably knows more about DVR than I do...I really should get that!

Mama Bee said...

You'll know you're in trouble when he starts referring to fast forwarding as "bloop bloop"ing (like my hubbie and myself!)