Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my latest projects

These are a few of the things I have been working on lately....


Spray painting paper mache eggs and adding rub-on stickers. A big Thank You to my model in this picture!



I'm not sure what to call these....I got the idea from other blogs I have been reading. Picture/recipe holder??? I made this one for my teaching partner's Birthday. All the pieces on it are wood, so I had to prime, paint and sand the edges. The picture on it is of our new nephew, Landon. I just got his announcement in the mail today and had to try it out on the board. Isn't he cute? His Mommy, Katie, took the picture and her cousin Jami made the hat!


Sorry for the bad lighting and shadows.



I have a few other things I'm working on....just not quite finished yet!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nasinec Family said...

Super cute! You have inspired me today and I made nametags for Easter dinner!