Monday, September 06, 2010

Ellee's First Day of Preschool

Ellee's first day of Preschool and Jackson's first day of Kindergarten was September 2, 2010! They are growing up way too fast!

Ellee will be going to preschool in the morning 3 days a week. Jackson will be attending Kindergarten everyday in the afternoon and alternating Wednesday mornings. Hopefully I can keep their schedules and my alternating teaching days (Monday, Thursday and some Wednesdays) straight! My Calendar is VERY color coordinated!

Ellee was so excited to go to her school she knew exactly what was going on after watching her big brother do it for the past 2 years. She has been patiently waiting her turn!

Ellee is going to the same preschool Jackson went to and has the same teacher that Jackson did when he was in the 3 year old class. Many of the kids in her class are younger siblings of some of the kids that were with Jackson, so she already had met quite a few last year.

My cute preschooler!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Riccobenes... said...

Such cute pictures of their first day! Ellee's expressions kill me! She is so dang adorable I want to squeeze her! Jackson is so handsome and love his smile!!