Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ellee's Babies at Nap Time!

Ellee has been spending much of her naptimes lately organizing her babies and other things. This day she decided to cover her babies and Elmo up with her underwear. She also loves to make piles of all of the things in her bedroom and put them under a blanket. I often find her babies, baby blankets, her tea set, books, her jewelry box and underwear under one big blanket. I don't know what the deal is with her constant need to pull her underwear out of her drawer. The other day as I was putting away some of her folded clothes I noticed she had rearranged where her shirts, pants and jammies go. They were all put away, just reorganized to Ellee's liking.....not Mommy's!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Riccobenes... said...

That is so funny- Gianna went through a stage with making piles all over and covering them with her blankets too! I wonder what they are thinking in their minds!