Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Best Nap Time Yet!

This is NOT Ellee's bed!

This is the new baby bed Santa brought Ellee for her millions of babies-and I decided to put it in her room. Shawn went to check on her during nap-time one day and called me upstairs and said this was the best one yet. I totally agree! I can't believe she didn't fall through. There is just one flimsy little board underneath her! There's not even really any room for her! Shawn transferred her to her bed and she woke up for a second because it was so awkward getting her out then fell back asleep. Phew!


And there is how she got in......her new princess stool that goes with her Vanity! This stool has come in really handy for Ellee lately in her bedroom!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Miss Tutu said...

This girl can fall asleep anywhere! Hilarious. Not my kids!

Riccobenes... said...

She definitely likes to keep it interesting and fun for her parents! don't you wish you were a fly on the wall up until the time she falls asleep? the posts about her keep me so entertained!

Judy said...

I love seeing these. They are SO funny! You need to scrapbook an entire book just of her sleeping habits. Very cute.