Tuesday, December 01, 2009

This is Nap Time!

Ellee's nap time in
or
under her big girl bed!

I went in Ellee's room to check on her and I could not find her! I did find almost everything thrown out of her closet and onto the floor though. After throwing back her sheets and looking behind the door (where she had stashed her babies and her purse) I realized I could hear her breathing. So when I got down onto my hands and knees to look under her brand new big girl bed, I knew exactly what I would find!

She had made quite the little set up of pillows under her bed....none of those pillows were found on her bed either (they were in the closet and one is a boppy!)

I'm glad to see she is enjoying her new bed!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Eyfords said...

LOVE IT!

Riccobenes... said...

She is hilarious!

Rachel, Jamin, Kara, Jace and Bryce said...

That is too funny...you have captured the most hilarious pictures of her napping. Do I recall one of her in a laundry basket or something like that? Ah, parenthood!