Friday, December 18, 2009

Fantasy Lights

Jackson was so excited to go to Fantasy Lights this year....he's been remembering all of our Christmas Traditions (He won't let us forget). Ellee had a blast looking at all of the lights. I think her favorite was the dinosaur pushing the baby stroller. Jackson's favorite was the Spaceship and alien. Most of all I think Ellee LOVED "Driving" and Jackson loved hanging out in the very back of the car with our dog, Rylee.
Shawn and I really enjoyed hearing the kids yell out, "oh, look at that!" and "I like that one!" Our favorite saying of the night though was when Shawn was describing what Jackson's toot smelled like to him and Jackson said, "You're cracking me up, Dad!"

Don't worry, we go really slow through the light show, about 5 mph. This is the ONLY time the kids are allowed out of their carseats. It took a little coaxing trying to get Ellee back in hers though when we were done.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: