Sunday, May 11, 2008

Abbie and Ed's Wedding

Our friends, Abbie and Ed got married this weekend! Abbie told us we couldn't come if we didn't bring our kids....is she crazy!?
So we brought our dear little ones.
During the ceremony, Jackson kept saying, "Where is Abbie? I want to see Abbie." As well as, "Stop talking Mom, shhh!" (I wasn't the one talking, well only to tell him shhh!)

Abbie and Ellee


Our Family!

This was right before Ellee grabbed my wine and spilled it all over herself and me. Thank goodness it wasn't red!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nasinec Family said...

That is a great family picture!

Anonymous said...

Who is that bride??? I tell you that is the best looking bride I have seen yet. I know it would have been nice to have "date night" with adults, but I just love your kids so much!!! Thanks for being a part of our day, we were so glad you made it.