Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pet Worm

A few days ago Jackson discovered a worm on our back porch. He was very interested in it and watched it for a good 10 minutes. He tried feeding it a rock at one point, but I think he smashed him. Later that day he brought the worm into the house asking me what was wrong with him. I didn't have the heart to tell him. After this incident I decided we need a little bucket or jar at our back door for Jackson's little friends. We're in training.

I decided to take a video of him with hopes of putting it on our blog. This is a huge accomplishment for me. (I figured it out all by myself! Good for me!)

1 comment:

LDraper said...

That's hilarious! I love how he just sits there and contemplates the worm.

Next, he's going to ask you for a pet snake.

Ooooo.... maybe next time I see him, I'll put that idea in his head.