Monday, February 11, 2008

Don't let the bed bugs bite!

Thank goodness Jackson isn't afraid of bugs! Tonight after I put him in bed to sleep he got up immediately. I didn't think anything of it because he always does that. This time though he kept saying there's a bee in my bed. Nice imagination right? Wrong! Shawn went in Jackson's room to see what he was talking about and sure enough there was something that resembled a beetle on his pillow!!!!!!! Shawn took it and flushed it. Jackson then marched back in his room and got up in his bed to sleep. Now how many of you would have slept in that bed? Not me for sure! I'm so glad I haven't let my fear show, yet anyway! I actually had to check under my covers after that incident.

2 comments:

LDraper said...

Dude. Jackson is a STUD! I would have not only checked my covers, I would have changed the sheets.


And... let me just say this...

YAY for the McGowan Family Blog!!! You KNOW that makes me happy!

So happy, in fact, that I'm going to put a link to your blog on ours.

Love you guys!

Unknown said...

SICK! I would have cried, made someone else kill it, and then spent the rest of the night wide-awake waiting for the rest of it's beetle-family to come chew my toes off :)