Monday, November 07, 2011

{All I want for Christmas are my 2 front teeth!}


Jackson's top tooth has been loose for quite awhile. He's not one to wiggle it all day everyday, so progress is slow...really, really slow. Daddy-O and I noticed that his permanent tooth was starting to come in behind the baby tooth, so we knew it HAD to go. Daddy-O gave Jackson 3 days to wiggle it on his own and pull it out. Yikes! Jackson has yet to pull out a tooth on his own. So the night before the 3rd day while Jackson was reading to me, I told him that we should get the tooth out and "surprise" Daddy-O!

Jackson started working on wiggling it like crazy and let me try a few times as well. {I never thought I would ever and I mean EVER pull one of my kid's teeth out. Kinda creeps me out, not sure why.} Well Jackson and I both faced a fear together! He wiggled, twisted, turned and pulled at that tooth like crazy and I asked to have a turn pulling it and made sure I got a really good grip and pulled! Seeing the shocked looked on Jackson's face when he realized I had pulled the tooth out, made me realize I must have had the same look on my face for actually going through with it and yanking it out myself!

Jackson marched downstairs to say goodnight to Daddy-O and gave him a big grin to surprise him!
I love our little toothless guy! So Cute!
Jackson is growing up soooo fast! Too fast, if you ask me!
I can't take a picture of Jackson without Miss Ellee Belly!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: