Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Little Preschooler

Ellee had her first day of Preschool September 13th.
She was very excited to go and did a fabulous job!


It was very important to Jackson that he got in a few pictures with Ellee on her first day of school. He was so kind and supportive of her and even asked her how her first day of school went when he got home. So Sweet!
My little munchkins that I'm going to miss like crazy when they are both at school!!!! How did this happen so fast?



Ellee is in a class this year with a teacher Jackson never had. We are excited for Ellee to get to know a different teacher! According to Ellee, "I'm in the big kid class now!"

The famous preschool picture in front of the sign!
 
I didn't even have a chance to be sad or cry when I dropped her off because we were 10 minutes late! We had to drop Jackson off at school first and got stuck in traffic and hit every.single.red.light on the way to Ellee's school. She marched right into her class and found a bin of toys sat down at the carpet and got busy playing. Luckily I snuck my hug and kiss in the hallway before  she walked in. When I picked her up, one of her teachers asked if she was always this quiet......
Posted by Picasa


No comments: