Saturday, August 06, 2011

Go Little Mariners

Yes, we wear skirts in baseball!
I would like to say that Ellee really enjoyed her time playing T-ball, but she didn't. I think the time she enjoyed the most was sitting on her bucket and getting a snack at the end. Every game I had to play in the field with her and run along side drag her down to first base. By the last game she ran to 2nd, 3rd and straight to her bucket to sit down.
I would like to get this in writing .... Shawn wants me to sign Ellee up for some sort of dance class. Shawn admitted that Ellee is really into singing, dancing and dress-up. The skirt worked wonders to get her motivated to at least go to her baseball game!
Ellee and her buddy, Will...They are seriously CUTE!

Me playing in the outfield with Ellee.


Ellee on first next to the first base coach...Daddy!

Not sure what's going on here.

Untill next season......:)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: