Friday, May 06, 2011

Kinder"garden" Mother's Day Program



This was such a sweet performance the Kindergartners put on for their Moms and other family members.





Jackson told me he wanted to wear a tie, he said his teacher told them to dress-up. Glad to know he's still following directions! He looked very handsome and was so proud to be singing for me. Notice in the picture above that something is "hiding" behind his tie. Each of the kids made their moms a butterfly necklace. It was a total suprise for me, Jackson hadn't mentioned a thing. They each got to come down to find their moms and give it to them. Jackson took his off and put it around my neck and gave me a hug and a kiss......instant tears obviously. My mind flashfowarded to highschool graduation for a split second in that moment. It's good to have the reminders to slow down and enjoy every.single.moment.with your kiddos.






They sang some really cute songs and even did a little dance.













LOVE.THIS.





Jackson and his Kindergarten Teacher, Mrs. Shore. She is a Fantastic Teacher!





Proud Sister and Mama!





I love this boy!



We are so proud of him!





Friends from school: Katelyn & Jacob









What a sweet little guy I have!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Riccobenes... said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the "My mother is cute" page:) heart-melting. Dom and Jackson must be cut from same cloth- Dom has wanted a tie for so long and he finally got one for Easter! He was so happy about it! So cute!!!