Monday, February 21, 2011

Block Pictures

I recently made these block pictures for Grandma McGowan's Birthday with the help of Shawn of course. (I don't know how to use his saw).


I really wish I had taken pictures along the way to show you how I did it, but lucky for you, I read how to on another blog. All ideas I owe to I heart naptime. (Very informative)


I don't have a cricuit or Silhouette, so that was a REAL Hassel. I had to cut out each vinyl letter and press them on seperately that I got at a local scrapbook store. (Had to buy two sets of letters since there weren't enough s's in one set). I think it was worth it though to get somewhat of the same look. Just recently discovered distress ink as well (from reading other's blogs) LOVE that stuff...it's around the edges.
I'm thinking I may attempt more for my Mom for Mother's Day.....We'll see!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Riccobenes... said...

Sara those are adorable!!! you did an amazing job!! love them:)