Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jackson's End of Year Preschool Program

Jackson had a great 2nd year at Immanuel Lutheran Preschool!
We are so proud of him!

Jackson's end of year program was farm themed.

Too cute!

He really loves learning and enjoys school, his Classmates and Teachers. I sure hope this continues! Everyday he tells me something that surprises me that I didn't know he knew or could do. When I ask him how did you know that, he always responds with, my teacher told me!






After the program everyone was invited to stay for an Ice Cream Social. The kids were in heaven!

Jackson & Mrs. Morman
What a wonderful Early Childhood Education experience for my little guy!
We can't believe our baby is onto Kindergarten! Jackson is sooooo excited!
Watch out Preschool......Ellee will be coming next year!
She is going to love it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Riccobenes... said...

What a big boy! He has such a great smile! Ellee and Gianna will be terrorizing the preschools together next year! Good thing they aren't in the same class:)