Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Baby is 5!?!

WOW 5!?!
REALLY!?!
Where has the time gone?
It does literally feel like yesterday that I was peering (okay, more like staring) into his bassinet for hours at a time at him swaddled and sleeping so peacefully. I really enjoyed watching and listening to his every move. It wasn't much at that age, but I knew, or was told, to savor every moment! Before I knew it he was telling me he wasn't my baby anymore....WHAT?
Jackson is such a fun, caring, creative, competitive boy! I truly enjoy myself whenever I am with him. We do many fun things together. Some of them being playing uno, playing games, him reading to me (I'm such a proud Mommy) and watching Survivor, American Idol and the Mariners. We always have fun together and honestly I enjoy every new stage with him, even though at times I miss my baby!
Here are some things that Jackson enjoys and likes right now.
Video Games (there is a reason this one is first on the list, everything else is in no particular order)
Baseball, Playing at the Park, Riding his bike, playing any type of game, sleepovers with his cousins, transformers, learning to read, preschool, playdates and playing with his buddies.
Jackson, you are truly a great kid! We are so happy that God made You!
Happy 5th Birthday!
Love, Mommy
Posted by Picasa

No comments: