Monday, March 15, 2010

Ellee's 1st Haircut

My Baby Girl got her very 1st haircut on February 17th. I have been trying for almost three years to grow it out....mainly her bangs and boy did it take awhile. Looking back now at it, I realize it was long. I LOVE it short and she does too!

Pre-hair cut

It was long!?!

Ellee was acting like such a big girl. Sitting still and looking in the mirror. I wasn't sure what to expect out of her!

The final result! Isn't she cute and all grown up?
That is my hairdresser, Sara, who is now Ellee's as well!
On the way home after the haircut Ellee reached back to touch her hair and in her quiet little voice she said, "Hairs all gone Mommy! Where did it go?" I had about a 1/2 second of panic and just realized she was a little confused! Let's just hope she doesn't put together the fact that she got her hair cut with scissors.....there are none in her reach around here, but she's crafty like that!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: