Saturday, May 30, 2009

Miss Ellee

This here is Ellee calling Daddy-0 to tell him that she climbed onto the counter, got into the cupboard, got the fish food, opened it and fed the fish WAY TOO MUCH food.....in not so many words!

This girl! My eyes were off of her for not even a minute and a half!

Earlier that day we were at Sophia's end of year preschool program and Ellee decided to go up on stage with the class and "sing" with them! There were parts where the kids had to stand up and sit down frequently and she did that too! Way to follow directions Ellee, like you knew what you were doing!

I was way too mortified to go up and get her (she was sitting on the end) and I knew she would scream if I did, so I waited until the song was over, grabbed her and went to the back of the church for the rest of the program!



Need I say more?
At least she's a cute little stinker!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Riccobenes... said...

Oh Sara, I have not stopped laughing! Her and G are soul sisters for sure!-they insert themselves wherever they want to be-mostly in the middle of it all! That last pic with "the face" is one I have seen for sure! Loved this blog entry!

Nasinec Family said...

So cute! Can't wait for summer! we need to get together and let them create trouble together.