Friday, February 27, 2009

OH Goodness!

When the kids were called for dinner tonight Ellee went to the cupboard with Jackson and picked out a placemat and bib (just like big brother) she set it on the "kid" table, got on the chair and waited for her food. She has decided these past few weeks that she really is a big girl. This was the very first time I let her sit here to eat a meal. She only got out of her seat once. I'm not too sure we (Shawn and I) are done with the seat that straps to the chair though-Ellee probably has other plans!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, we REALLY need one of those tables. Bee usually eats most of her meals standing at the ottoman (bad parents! bad!). She's so over being in a high chair or even a booster. She just wants to be a big girl (or in my lap which is oh so convenient for me! ha!)

Nasinec Family said...

Isn't it hard to let go? I can't believe our babies are almost 2! It was great to see you and the kids today! So adorable!