Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Fall!


We went to the Pumpkin Patch and found the "Great Pumpkin"

(actually a couple)

Jackson & Ellee had alot of fun searching for their pumpkins, eating, visiting the animals, posing for my many pictures and watching Daddy sling shot baby pumpkins. The weather was fantastic as well. We couldn't have asked for a better day!

Yep....Jackson's shirt does in fact say "Cow Tipper"
It actually says "Cow Tipper in Training, Oklahoma"
Shawn went to Tulsa for work a few days ago and got Jackson this T-shirt.

"I think I see my pumpkin!"

I want this one!








So many pumpkins.....so little time!




I absolutely love this picture of Ellee!
She likes making this face these days.

Happy Fall!





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Brandon & Katie Perasso said...

OOOhhhh...I love her vest, Sara! Good choice :)

Judy said...

Looks like everyone had a blast.

Rachel, Jamin, Kara, Jace and Bryce said...

I love your pictures. I see you, too, have joined the world of professional photography. I am so jealous. It looks like the fam had a blast at the good ol' Spooner Pumpkin Patch. Tell Shawn - I love the t-shirt:-)

The Brown Family said...

CUTE!! I love all your great pics! I like how you're getting a little bold with your picture taking (fading out the background). Nice!

Riccobenes... said...

Hey, how did you do the blurry edges? Love it! Really cute pictures-I love pumpkin patch day!