Saturday, August 30, 2008

Camping!

This was our first time camping together as a Family! We all headed down to the Shelton area, where my parents bought property with their neighbors. We went down to finally celebrate my Dad's retirement! OH....he also turned 60 last week! So we had a double celebration! My sisters and our families all surprised him by not just showing up, but camping as well! We had a great time!

I asked Jackson what his favorite part of camping was and he said, "the tent"! He and his cousin Sophia had a blast jumping around and playing in the tents. Jackson also says he's a "camper."

He was a good little camper. Up bright and early.....I think 5:30! Ellee really enjoyed her independence as well, she wanted to be down the entire time to walk around and get REALLY DIRTY!












This is my Dad's Best Friend, Owen, from where else?........ WSU!



I managed for a short time to get Ellee to hang out in the ERGO. If she is not sleepy or I'm not moving too much, she can usually handle up to about 5 minutes! She's too busy to be confined!


Papa blowing out his candles



Jackson was even lucky enough to go on a tractor ride while camping. My parents neighbor, Warren Bayard, took him out for a little ride.

Jackson was really proud of himself!


Our other little "camper!"



CHEESE!




Ellee was so proud that she could get in the chairs by herself!







We survived camping!




We will for sure do this again!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

LDraper said...

SO cute!

Can Sean and my kids join you next time?
:)

The Brown Family said...

It looks like you actually had fun camping with a one year old...you're very brave! Tell your dad happy 60th for me! Glad you had fun!

Mama Bee said...

#1: My parents have a place out in Shelton too! You aren't anywhere near Lake Limerick, are you?

#2: Could your children be any cuter? Answer: No!

#3: I super heart that last photo of Ellee passed out in the ERGO! Super cute!