Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Vegas, Baby, Vegas!

My Sister-In-Law, Katie is getting married August 9, so of course we had to have a Bachelorette Party....In VEGAS!!!!
We had a blast!
(from left to right: Shawn and Katie's cousin Jami from Minnesota, the Bride, Katie, me and Tina our Sister-In-Law)

We did too much to share everything and it was a Bachelorette Party -so not all should be shared!
We enjoyed time in the sun with the entire group. There were 10 of us girls. We also did alot of exploring, gambling, eating, dancing etc. etc.
Tina and I also went and saw the musical "Mama Mia" It was awesome-you gotta love ABBA!

I truly saw alot in Vegas!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pic, Sara...and I mean the last one :) Ha ha, meanwhile I'm listening to your song selection "Don't blink"...in this instance, I wish I would have!

Rachel, Jamin, Kara, Jace and Bryce said...

Vegas is so much fun and how great to get away by yourself!