Saturday, March 21, 2009
2. What makes dad happy? When I'm happy
3. What makes dad sad? doing something naughty
4. How does your dad make you laugh? wrestle
5. What was your dad like as a child? he took showers
6. How old is your dad? 16
7. How tall is your dad? really tall, not humongous
8. What is his favorite thing to do? eat
9. What does your dad do when you're not around? work
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? No answer
11. What is your dad really good at? making dinner
12. What is your dad not very good at? transforming Optimus Prime
13. What does your dad do for a job? fix stuff
14.What is your dad's favorite food? meat
15.What makes you proud of your dad? he can wrestle
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? daddy-o
17. What do you and your dad do together? wrestle
18. How are you and your dad the same? we play baseball
19. How are you and your dad different? I don't want to wrestle
20. How do you know your dad loves you? cuz he does
21. What does your dad like most about your mom? dancing (what?)
22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go? To work
Thursday, March 19, 2009
1. What is something mom always says to you? Don't lie
2. What makes mom happy? When I eat
3. What makes mom sad? Jumping on the table
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When you laugh
5. What was your mom like as a child? You watched cartoons
6. How old is your mom? 14
7. How tall is your mom? This tall (put his hand up)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Go to school
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? go somewhere, that girl game you play (bunco)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? No answer
11. What is your mom really good at? Games (Sorry)
12. What is your mom not very good at? Um.....Hockey
13. What does your mom do for a job? Work
14.What is your mom's favorite food? Meat
15.What makes you proud of your mom? Getting me games
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? No answer
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games
18. How are you and your mom the same? We're both taller than Ellee
19. How are you and your mom different? Blue eyes and brown
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cuz
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Cooking
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Target
Monday, March 16, 2009
On Saturday we went to visit the Central Campus and the new Student Union Building. Shawn and I are so jealous! It is amazing. They have a climbing wall inside!!!! Our tuition at work!
Having a snack in the SUB
We also went bowling
Watching and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for the bowling ball to hit the pins!
Crue won with a 115......he's 3! Can you beat that?
Sunday we woke up to SNOW! The boys headed out right after breakfast. Thank you Leah for having extra snow clothes.....I guess I didn't think to pack that stuff considering it's the middle of March!Disney DVD Bingo with LeahThe Animals are loose!
Jackson is loving learning right now.....we actually turn it into a game. Here he is counting the dots on a die, finding the number on the sheet and tracing over the dotted number. He has the numbers "race" to see which one will win. (The column with all the numbers traced)
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Grandma McGowan brought all of the kids St. Patty's Day Jammies!
Look who sat in on the photo shoot-Grandpa!
Sophia had her 5th Birthday Party this weekend at Stahl Junior High....Oh what fun! First it was American Idol Kareoke for the kids-Most sang the ABC's, then it was off to the gym to play with basketballs, soccer balls, hula hoops, jump ropes, bowling pins etc. The kids had alot of fun and burned tons of energy! Thanks for a fun party Diseths!
Happy Birthday Sophia Bobia!
No stage fright here!
Ellee & Will